Zoya Solange - Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

I have some pretty sparkles to show you! Zoya Solange languished on my wishlist for a long time because Zoya has only readily become available in New Zealand (and even, it's still $25 a bottle at Kirkcaldie & Stains). I ended up finally purchasing it from a destash shop during my big Storenvy discovery binge.






OPI - Nail Envy
+
Zoya - Solange, 3 coats

Solange is everything I hoped it would be. It was easy to apply, not too thick like some textures I've tried. Drying time was average, and it lasted a few days before showing signs of wear, which is pretty good for me! Noel wanted his nails done with this too, and got a tiny dab of sheer gold on each fingernail, which he loved. 

I'm really enjoying my textures lately. They tend to look good longer than regular polish on me, so aside from the longer drying time, they're a little more practical with my little boys. Plus, they're endlessly fun to run my fingers over :D

X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments