A Fyrinnae A Day: Týr Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

Back on the Fyrinnae bandwagon! Just a few more pretties to go (though you can bet I'm hankering to place another order!) Today I'll be showing you Týr.


All of the Fyrinnae eyeshadows I purchased are minis; the mini eyeshadows are packaged in a clear screwtop jar with a label on the bottom. The regular eyeshadow minis contain 1/3 teaspoon of product.




Fyrinnae's description:

(pron. "teer") Difficult to describe, this is a muted chartreuse-on-black. It has a distinct opaque black base, especially when applied wet, with a highlight of yellow-green. Somewhat more of a soft green when applied dry, but gives a striking green appearance when applied wet or over Pixie Epoxy.




Swatched dry (left) and over Pixie Epoxy (right). Týr is one of the few Fyrinnaes I have that doesn't look distinctly different over Epoxy. It's richly pigmented and easy to blend, I just love it.



I paired Týr with another Fyrinnae, Aye Captain, for a slightly smokey green daytime look. I always find smokey eyes a little tricky because the darker shade doesn't seem to blend out sufficiently (or I just suck at that?) but no problems here!


A FOTD with Týr - details to come on Sunday


What I liked:
  • Looks stunning with or without Epoxy
  • Easy to apply and blend
  • Great price - the eyeshadow minis are $2.25USD (containing 1/3 teaspoon - I purchased all minis), full size jars are $6.25USD.
What I didn't like:
  • Nada!
Where to buy:
X
Lani


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments