Femme Fatale Friday: Secret Shiny Eyeshadow Swatches & Review

Purchased by me

Hey lovelies,

Happy Friday folks! Today's Femme Fatale is a pretty pale lavender with gold shimmer: Secret Shiny.


Femme Fatale's description:

A soft and sheer violet purple with golden shimmer.




Swatched dry (left) and patted over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (right), photographed in sunlight. Secret Shiny is absolutely gorgeous. I like that it's more translucent dry, it means it can double as an inner corner highlight, which is how I've used it below. The gold shimmer is very visible either way, the intensity of the lavender is just amped up over Epoxy.





What I liked:
  • Looks gorgeous with or without Epoxy
  • Blendable and easy to work with
  • The price is good, it's essentially $1.10AUD per sample which I think is very reasonable. Don't forget the free shipping for samples! If you're looking to buy a larger amount, you can purchase mini ($3.10 without sifter, $3.20 with) or full size jars ($5.85).
What I didn't like:
  • Nada!
Where to buy:
X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments