A Fyrinnae A Day: Enchanting Otters Swatches & Review

Purchased by me

Hey lovelies,

Today's Fyrinnae is a super sparkly dark teal. Meet Enchanting Otters:


All of the Fyrinnae eyeshadows I purchased are minis; the mini eyeshadows are packaged in a clear screwtop jar with a label on the bottom. The regular eyeshadow minis contain 1/3 teaspoon of product.




Fyrinnae's description:

Lush shimmering emerald green, filled with a rainbow of sparkle, much like in Shenanigans and Scarlet Macaw. Otters are quite enchanting, are they not? Endangered 2012. Not lip-safe.


Swatched dry (left) and over Epoxy (right), photographed in sunlight. It reads as more of a teal than an emerald green to me. As you can see, Enchanting Otters is a very sheer veil of colour when applied dry - it really needs Pixie Epoxy (or a similar product)  to realise its full potential. It's a very sparkly shade and I found I had fall out even with a sticky base. For these reasons it's not my favourite Fyrinnae I've tried.




FOTD details will be up on Sunday :)

What I liked:
  • Sparkle!!
  • Great price - the eyeshadow minis are $2.25USD (containing 1/3 teaspoon - I purchased all minis), full size jars are $6.25USD.
What I didn't like:
  • Very sheer when applied dry - this one needs a sticky base to work.
  • I experienced fall out even with a sticky base.
Where to buy:
X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments