Femme Fatale Friday: Divinity Eyeshadow Swatches & Review

Purchased by me

Hey lovelies,

Happy Good Friday! We're off to spend time with family, so I'll leave you with today's Femme Fatale, the sugary sweet Divinity:


Femme Fatale's description:

A lovely pale pink eye shadow with a subtle orange duochrome finish.




Swatched dry (left) and patted over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (right), photographed in sunlight. Divinity looks beautiful alone or over Epoxy, I think it would make a great highlighter when worn dry as it is sheerer when applied dry. The duochrome aspect is very visible, I wore this the day of the Palmy polish party and Ami complimented it, saying she could see the colour shift as my eyes moved. Pretty cool!



Divinity pared back with a neutral brown wash in the crease and on the lower lashline.



What I liked:
  • Looks beautiful with or without Epoxy
  • Blendable and easy to work with
  • The price is good, it's essentially $1.10AUD per sample which I think is very reasonable. Don't forget the free shipping for samples! If you're looking to buy a larger amount, you can purchase mini ($3.10 without sifter, $3.20 with) or full size jars ($5.85).
What I didn't like:
  • Nada!
Where to buy:
X
Lani
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments