A Fyrinnae A Day: Bitey Tyrannosar Swatches & Review

Purchased by me

Hey lovelies,

Today's Fyrinnae I pretty much had to get for the name - Mike and Noel are big dinosaur fans. The fact that it's a gorgeous green is just the icing on the cake :D I'm talking about Bitey Tyrannosaur:


All of the Fyrinnae eyeshadows I purchased are minis; the mini eyeshadows are packaged in a clear screwtop jar with a label on the bottom. The regular eyeshadow minis contain 1/3 teaspoon of product.




Fyrinnae's description:

Brilliant lime green. Vibrant green and gold shimmer top a lush green base. Very close to our old Danse Macabre. No dyes. Not lip-safe.


Swatched dry (left) and over Epoxy (right), photographed in sunlight. Not my best swatching work, sorry, this was the first one I did with Epoxy. Bitey Tyrannosaur is quite sheer dry, although it is buildable. It looks absolutely gorgeous over Epoxy, one of my favourite kinds of green, and the gold shimmer just makes it.  



For this look I paired Bitey Tyrannosaur with Dressed To Kill, keeping Bitey Tyrannosaur to the inner third and blending it out. It was a pleasure to work with and blend out.



What I liked:
  • Beautiful shade of green
  • Looks amazing over Epoxy
  • Easy to work with and blend out
  • Great price - the eyeshadow minis are $2.25USD (containing 1/3 teaspoon - I purchased all minis), full size jars are $6.25USD.
What I didn't like:
  • Sheer when applied dry
Where to buy:
X

Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments