A Fyrinnae A Day: Fire Opal Swatches & Review

Purchased by me

Hey lovelies,

Only a handful of Fyrinnaes to go! Today I'll be showing you Fire Opal, a gorgeous blackened copper.


All of the Fyrinnae eyeshadows I purchased are minis; the mini eyeshadows are packaged in a clear screwtop jar with a label on the bottom. The regular eyeshadow minis contain 1/3 teaspoon of product.




Fyrinnae's description:

Shimmery, metallic coppery bronze with hints of red on a charcoal base to boost the colour. It is much better in person.



Swatched dry (left) and over Pixie Epoxy (right), photographed in sunlight. Fire Opal is another Fyrinnae shade that works dry or over Epoxy, but really comes to life over the Epoxy - that blackened charcoal base provides so much depth. I found Fire Opal easy to apply and blend with no fallout. 



For this look I dabbed just a little Epoxy on the outer third of my lid and applied Fire Opal over that, blending it out so that the charcoal base came out. It made it like two shadows in one!


Full FOTD details to come on Sunday :)

What I liked:
  • Beautiful with or without Epoxy or similar product
  • Easy to blend out
  • Great price - the eyeshadow minis are $2.25USD (containing 1/3 teaspoon - I purchased all minis), full size jars are $6.25USD.
What I didn't like:
  • Nada!
Where to buy:
X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments