Missha Sheer Fluid Blusher #4 Vivid Coral - Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

Woohoo for clearing out the drafts folder! I've worn this beautiful blush from Missha many times since I purchased it, but I forgot to take notes on wear everytime. Derp! I finally remembered over the weekend so thought I'd better complete the review while it was still fresh :)


Missha released their very pretty Sheer Fluid Blusher line last year and I was immediately intrigued. When Noel and I roadtripped to Auckland late last year I visited the Missha store and swatched several of the shades which cemented the need to have one in my life! I ended up ordering from Roseroseshop because it's a bit cheaper than the Missha store prices in New Zealand.



 Applied straight from the pump


One thing I didn't like about the Sheer Fluid Blusher is that it always dispenses quite a bit more than I need, even if I press the pump very gently. The colour pay off is good, providing sheer, even colour so you can layer it quite a bit, but even so I'd be in danger of overdoing it if I tried to use one pump's worth in one application. This may not be such an issue for deeper complexions, but I find it a bit wasteful for my pale skin.

Spread out

Applied thickly, you can see that Vivid Coral is a light coral with gold shimmer. The shimmer is subtle though and is almost imperceptible when applied, so there's no need to fear disco ball cheeks. It really just gives a nice glow.

Sheered out

Vivid Coral is really easy to blend out due to its liquid, almost gel like texture. This is my first experience with a liquid blush since a Maybelline blush I had way back in the days of the Wet Shine Diamonds collection. I loooved it but I can't remember for the life of me what it was called. Feeling the need to try to hunt it down on Ebay now! Anyway, back to the Missha blush - it's easy to apply and blend, I just use my fingers, but recently ordered an ELF stippling brush and I'm looking forward to giving that a go for application too!
The lasting power on this is pretty good, it remained vibrant for around 6 hours before steadily fading. It had almost entirely disappeared after 11 hours.



What I liked:
  • Long wearing (almost entirely faded at 11 hours)
  • Great colour pay off
  • Easy to apply and blend (I just use my fingers)
What I didn't like:
  • Always dispenses a bit too much
Where to buy:
  • Roseroseshop
  • Ebay
  • Beautynetkorea
  • W2Beauty
Have you tried any of Missha's Sheer Fluid blushers?

X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments

  1. Oooh I love this! I'll have to grab one next time I'm at RRS! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Looks natural and pretty on you ^^ Please do review on the ELF stippling brush once you get to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It is! Morning Rose looks gorgeous too.

      Delete