Femme Fatale Friday: Archangel Eyeshadow Swatches & Review

Gift with purchase

Hey lovelies,

Whoops, I'm cutting it close tonight! I've been out most of the day visiting friends and I'm only just sitting down to write. Today's Femme Fatale is Archangel, a very sweet gift with purchase with my first FF order.


Femme Fatale's description:

A translucent yellow-toned ivory eye shadow complimented violet duochrome.




Swatched dry (left) and patted over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (right), photographed in sunlight. Like Divinity, Archangel looks beautiful alone or over Epoxy. It makes a great highlighter but it would look beautiful all over the lid too. The violet duochrome is a subtle contrast with the peachy base, but the shimmer is very visible. I found Archangel really easy to apply and blend.



For this look I used Archangel as a highlight shade.



What I liked:
  • Great colour pay off with or without Epoxy
  • Blendable and easy to work with
  • The price is good, it's essentially $1.10AUD per sample which I think is very reasonable. Don't forget the free shipping for samples! If you're looking to buy a larger amount, you can purchase mini ($3.10 without sifter, $3.20 with) or full size jars ($5.85).
What I didn't like:
  • Nada!
Where to buy:
X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments