A Fyrinnae A Day: Monarch Butterfly Swatches & Review

Purchased by me

Hey lovelies,

Just 5 Fyrinnaes left to go! Today I'll be showing you Monarch Butterfly, a sexy vampy shade filled with glowing copper shimmer.


All of the Fyrinnae eyeshadows I purchased are minis; the mini eyeshadows are packaged in a clear screwtop jar with a label on the bottom. The regular eyeshadow minis contain 1/3 teaspoon of product.




Fyrinnae's description:

Deep black with varying hues of glowing copper shimmer.



Swatched dry (left) and over Pixie Epoxy (right), photographed in sunlight. Monarch Butterfly is sheerer, but still even when applied alone. It really needs Pixie Epoxy to help that stunning multi-dimensional shimmer come out to play. Can we talk about how stunning it looks over Epoxy?? That GLOW! Anyway, it's pretty easy to work with, I'm a bit rubbish with dark shadows (lack of practice?) but found Monarch Butterfly easy to work with. I didn't have any fall out issues either.




A FOTD with Monarch Butterfly - details to come.

What I liked:
  • Gorgeous, glowing shimmer! Looks multi-dimensional on the lid.
  • Great price - the eyeshadow minis are $2.25USD (containing 1/3 teaspoon - I purchased all minis), full size jars are $6.25USD.
What I didn't like:
  • Needs Epoxy or similar product for full opacity
Where to buy:
X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. Wow, these are such amazing shadows. I desperately need to buy some stuff from Fyrinnae!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are ridiculously beautiful Lena! Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete