A Fyrinnae A Day: Witchy Woodland Creatures Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

If you're a fan of neutrals, today's Fyrinnae will probably jump in your make up bag all by itself :D Say hello to Witchy Woodland Creatures.


All of the Fyrinnae eyeshadows I purchased are minis; the mini eyeshadows are packaged in a clear screwtop jar with a label on the bottom. The regular eyeshadow minis contain 1/3 teaspoon of product.




Fyrinnae's description:

Glimmering, multi-faceted cocoa taupe. Shades of copper and silver, with hints of pink, gold, and green shimmer on a neutral taupe-brown base make this shadow suitable for a wide range of skintones.



Swatched dry (left) and patted over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (right), photographed in sunlight. I'll never get sick of shades like Witchy Woodland Creatures, they're so flattering and versatile! Witch Woodland Creatures looks lovely with and without Epoxy (I'm wearing it without Epoxy below). I didn't have any trouble with fallout either.




What I liked:
  • Beautiful workhorse shade
  • Doesn't need Pixie Epoxy to look good
  • Great price - the eyeshadow minis are $2.25USD (containing 1/3 teaspoon - I purchased all minis), full size jars are $6.25USD.
What I didn't like:
  • Nada!
Where to buy:
X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments