A Fyrinnae A Day: Oh, My Stars! Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

Sorry folks, I'm a day or two behind on the Fyrinnaes as I didn't really wear much makeup over the long weekend. Did you have a lovely Easter? Noel had so much fun participating in an Easter egg hunt we set up with our neighbours and their little girls.

Today's Fyrinnae is a gorgeous sparkly apple green perfect for the spring you lucky Northern Hemisphere folk are enjoying as descend into the cold :p This is Oh, My Stars!


All of the Fyrinnae eyeshadows I purchased are minis; the mini eyeshadows are packaged in a clear screwtop jar with a label on the bottom. The regular eyeshadow minis contain 1/3 teaspoon of product.




Fyrinnae's description:

Brilliant lime green filled with violet and purple sparkle. The opposite of Polyester Witch. 



Swatched dry (left) and over Pixie Epoxy (right), photographed in sunlight. Oh, My Stars! has great colour pay off both dry and over Epoxy and the shimmer is visible both ways too. It just packs a little more punch over the Epoxy.



For Oh, My Stars! I did a bit of a throwback to one of my favourite eyeshadow looks as a teenager - green all over the lid and on the lower lashline. I applied it dry on the lower lashline and over epoxy on my lid and it looked gorgeous both ways.


A FOTD with Oh, My Stars! - details to come on Sunday

What I liked:
  • Looks stunning with or without Epoxy
  • Easy to apply and blend
  • Great price - the eyeshadow minis are $2.25USD (containing 1/3 teaspoon - I purchased all minis), full size jars are $6.25USD.
What I didn't like:
  • Nada!
Where to buy:
X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments