A Birthday Wishlist

Hey lovelies,

A little behind on the Fyrinnaes, so for now I have a fantasy birthday wishlist to share with you! I don't know about you but I love to treat myself for my birthday. This year it's not really going to happen since I'm on maternity leave but I can still dream :D

All images are not mine, they belong to their respective owners and the sources are linked below each.





Lime Crime Wicked Velvetine, Babette and Coquette Lipsticks, Citreuse Uniliner, Alchemy palette
Wicked is one of the Velvetines and the one I know I'd get the most wear out of - I love a deep red lip, and a longwearing matte one sounds divine! The rest have lingered on my wishlist for far too long!



Etude House Play Nail Neon Topper Set
I absolutely love Etude House's Play nail polishes and these neon glitters look soooooo cool!


Star Kin Worble - swatch kindly provided by Claudine at Bling Me Polish, check out her blog and Instagram :) I've tried to resist this one for awhile but I won't be able to much longer! Worble is gorgeous.

Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette
Do I really need another neutral palette? YES. THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS YES. Especially a chocolate scented one!


Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint
Etude's take on the radiant orchid trend is making me want to branch out into liquid lip tints!


China Glaze Wish On A Starfish - swatch by The Nail Polish Project
Everytime I try to order this beautiful texture it's sold out. Someday it will be mine!



Real Techniques eye brush set and miracle sponge
Recently I've been building my brush collection from the meagre core brushes I had. I absolutely love the Real Techniques angled foundation brush so I'm really keen to try their eye brushes and a miracle sponge - I've never tried a sponge before! o_0






Emily de Molly Copperfield, Bo Peep, Monet's Garden, Scarlet's Red, Fifth Element
Oh Emily de Molly, you glittery goodness you. These pretties are on my wishlist just waiting for me to man up and place a big EdM order - gotta justify that shipping ;)





MAC Smoked Purple, Studded Kiss and Instigator lipsticks, Nightmoth lipliner, all swatches from Temptalia
Can you tell I'm on a vampy lip kick? :D 

Urban Decay Naked 3 palette
Nuff said.


Lynnderella Love Potion No 99
Dreams are free, right? This has been on my wishlist for years, but it seemed so out of reach until Storenvy became a haven for polish destashes. One day, my pretty.



Smitten Polish Electric Lime, Not Your Mama's Easter Grass, swatches by edie4711
Unnnnffffff. Look at those greens. I don't even need to say anything else.


Glam Polish Grease Is The Word - swatched by the lovely Mimi at Makeupwithdrawal
So much glowy gorgeousness! Neon lime and shimmer? Gimmeeee.

And oh, about a million things from Fyrinnae, Femme Fatale, Darling Girl and Innocent + Twisted Alchemy - but if I listed them all this blog post would be neverending :D

Have you got a fantasy wishlist?

X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments

  1. I'm going to copy and paste from my little digital post it note, it's an ever growing list.

    mineralise skin finish?
    tangle teezer
    nars ita brush
    sleek contour kit
    melt cosmetics hot pink?
    occ lip tar hoochie
    shiro and femme fatale stuff (eyeshadow)
    mac crosswires
    mac paint pots
    body shop highlighter

    blush baby dark purple

    ReplyDelete