A Fyrinnae A Day: Winter Romance Lip Lustre Swatches & Review

Purchased by me

Hey lovelies,

Finally got a bit of sunlight to get a lip swatch of this pretty Fyrinnae Lip Lustre!





All of the Lip Lustres I bought are in the trial size, which is 1.5g and contains enough for a few applications. This is a great way to try a colour before committing to a full size tube, especially since you can't see this product in a store before purchasing (Fyrinnae is only sold through their website). I love that the applicator is still a regular sized doefoot one, so it's very easy to apply.


Fyrinnae's description:

Rich, velvety dark red. Not leaning maroon like Dragon's Blood, this sultry shade should suit most skintones. This shade is shimmer-free (we call that matte, but the Lustres do have shine).


L-R: 1952, Visual Kei, Ocelot, Queer Theory, Dragon's Blood, Winter Romance swatched on bare skin





Winter Romance is a deep red which leans brown. It certainly reads a lot browner on my NC15 complexion than it does on Temptalia. Winter Romance is mostly opaque with a bit of translucency. It wore for five hours on me with a teeny amount of feathering, before fading at the centre of my lips, eventually wearing away entirely with a meal. It was a little drying, not overly though.

What I liked:
  • Fantastic colour pay off, great lasting power
  • Great price - 1.5ml trial size (shown here) is $2.00USD, full size tube is $7.00USD.
What I didn't like:
  • Mildly drying after five hours.
  • Teeny amount of feathering
Where to buy:
X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments