Femme Fatale Friday - Shifting Sands Eyeshadow Swatches & Review

Purchased by me

Hey lovelies,

I have another gorgeous shade from Femme Fatale to show you today, and my second order just arrived so I'm working my way through swatching them to update the masterpost. So much prettiness! Today we have Shifting Sands, an interesting shade that walks the line between yellow and gold.


Femme Fatale's description:

It is a buttery smooth jasmine yellow with subtle green shimmer. 



Swatched dry (left) and patted over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (right), photographed in sunlight. The green shimmer isn't really visible in my swatch (sorry!) but is more visible on the lid. I like that this shade works well both alone and with Epoxy.



On the lid, Shifting Sands reads a little more lemony on me than in the arm swatches. I love how the green shimmer adds a real glow to this shadow - the effect is very visible in real life. For this look I played around with a cut crease, though I think the effect was a bit lost on my somewhat hooded eyes.




What I liked:
  • Great colour pay off with or without Epoxy
  • Blendable and easy to work with
  • The price is good, it's essentially $1.10AUD per sample which I think is very reasonable. Don't forget the free shipping for samples! If you're looking to buy a larger amount, you can purchase mini ($3.10 without sifter, $3.20 with) or full size jars ($5.85).
What I didn't like:
  • Nada!
Where to buy:
What do you think about this new series? Have you tried any Femme Fatale products?

X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments