A Fyrinnae A Day: Callipygian Swatches & Review

Purchased by me

Hey lovelies,

Morning! I have a super pretty dark green Fyrinnae to show you today; this is Callipygian.


All of the Fyrinnae eyeshadows I purchased are minis; the mini eyeshadows are packaged in a clear screwtop jar with a label on the bottom. The regular eyeshadow minis contain 1/3 teaspoon of product.



Fyrinnae's description:

Vibrant Kelly/emerald green shimmer on black. Great over regular primer, but over a sticky base it's a gleaming jeweltone metallic green. Not lip-safe. (as for the name, just look it up. We're not really sane here)



Swatched dry (left) and over Pixie Epoxy (right), photographed in sunlight. Callipygian is already gorgeous alone, but over Epoxy HOLY BALLS. I mixed it with a bit of Epoxy and used it an eyeliner in the look below, but I can't wait to try it all over the lids. 




Full FOTD details to come on Sunday :)

What I liked:
  • Beautiful with or without Epoxy or similar product
  • Easy to blend out
  • Great price - the eyeshadow minis are $2.25USD (containing 1/3 teaspoon - I purchased all minis), full size jars are $6.25USD.
What I didn't like:
  • Nada!
Where to buy:
X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments