Top 10 Green Polishes for St Patrick's Day

Hey lovelies,

I'm skipping this week's bottle shot spam to bring you some of my all time favourite green polishes - just in time for St Patrick's Day!

Speaking of Patrick... :D I finally snapped a picture of him smiling! Love this boy.


Okay, onto the polish :) 




Etude House Ice Cream Nails - Green Apple


Nubar - Greener


Australis - Mates Rates


Star Kin - Verdant


China Glaze - Running In Circles


Illamasqua - MILF

And some older swatches - I really need to reswatch these!


Kleancolor - Holiday Jingle


Models Own - Black Emerald


Dior Waterlily


And of course I couldn't leave out Star Kin Blogiversary, which you can be in to win here :D

What's your favourite green polish? Will you be sporting green for St Paddy's?

X
Lani


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments