Diva Polish Spam!

Purchased by me

Hey lovelies,

I don't know if you've heard, but Diva stores are leaving New Zealand :( Or rather, they're being rebranded as Lovisa (another Aussie chain jewellery store). One of the reasons I loved Diva was that they often had these awesome polish gems for really great prices. Last year they had the PANZ girls all a flutter because they brought out their own version of the Illamasqua Speckled polishes for $8 a pop - yes please!!

I'm unsure of the date the stores will be closing; the two I visited last week just had big 'closing down' signs. If you've been eyeing up some polish from there I'd recommend picking it up pronto! The selection can be pretty sporadic so I thought I'd just post swatches of everything I have :D You know, just because I want your wallet to suffer. The formula on everything shown here is remarkably good, nothing over 3 coats and the satins dry very smoothly - none of the dragging some satins/mattes are prone to.


Pretty In Pink, 3 coats

A super cute glassfleck!




Pistachio, 3 coats

The aforementioned Illamasqua Speckled salute. You can win this in my current giveaway!


Red Glitter, 3 coats



Red Glitter, 3 coats + Seche Vite

This one dries a little gritty on its own, so I've shown it with topcoat too to show of its full glory! I love the addition of the fuchsia glitter. I'm wearing this on my toes at the moment :)


Wonderful Watermelon, 3 coats

A gorgeous coral neon with a satin finish, this smells like its namesake! 


Green Glitter, 3 coats


Green Glitter, 3 coats + Seche Vite

Like Red Glitter, this also dries a little gritty although less so, so I've shown it with topcoat too.


Moroccan Sunset, 2 coats - Sun


Moroccan Sunset, 2 coats - Shade

This one is the slightly lighter sister to Color Club You got Soul-Ar but the formula is WAY better. 2 easy coats, and it doesn't thicken the way the Color Club does.


Latte, 3 coats

Getting into the older swatches now :) A very pretty satin peachy nude.


Denim, 3 coats

And finally the blue which got me to give cornflower blues another chance :) This is a satin too. Love it!


Thanks for stopping by!

X
Lani

PS. Have you entered my current giveaways? Day 1: Star Kin Blogiversary (NZ only)Day 2: Local Goodies (International)Day 3: Handmade By Kyleigh (NZ only)Day 4: Peacock Pie (International) and Day 5: Favourite Things (NZ only).

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments