A Fyrinnae A Day: Agenda Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

Another pretty neutral from Fyrinnae today! In the jar, I thought Agenda would be really close to Arcane Magic Evocation, but they're really different applied.


All of the Fyrinnae eyeshadows I purchased are minis; the mini eyeshadows are packaged in a clear screwtop jar with a label on the bottom. The regular eyeshadow minis contain 1/3 teaspoon of product.




Fyrinnae's description:

Multi-faceted neutral deep gray with a fine highlight of pink throughout. Not quite taupe (far more gray than it looks here), and low enough shimmer that it verges on a satin finish. Try this if you like Serendipity, Atomic Afterglow, or Feisty Fennec Fox.


Swatched dry (left) and patted over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (right), photographed in sunlight. Dry, Agenda definitely reads more taupe to me, but it's certainly grey when applied over Epoxy. I wish it was a bit more opaque while dry, but it would still work as a wash. The pink shimmer definitely comes out to play over the Epoxy though!


You can see Agenda all over the lid here; I've paired it with a more blue grey My Beauty Addiction shadow in the crease and lower lashline. The pink shimmer in Agenda was even more visible in real life!


Click here for a tutorial for this make up look :)



What I liked:
  • Great price - the eyeshadow minis are $2.25USD (containing 1/3 teaspoon - I purchased all minis), full size jars are $6.25USD.
  • Good colour pay off (over Pixie Epoxy) and blendable texture
What I didn't like:
  • I wish it were a little more opaque on its own
Where to buy:
Thanks for stopping by!

X
Lani


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments