Lioele Glittering Jewel Liner - #8 Aqua Green Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

You may not know this about me, but green is my all time favourite colour and I've always got my eye out for my perfect shimmery grass green eyeliner - think China Glaze Running In Circles in eyeliner form! Unfortunately it's proven a rather difficult quest - so many green eyeliners are darker than what I'm looking for, or more blue toned - plus my favourite eyeliners tend to be Korean, and it can be tough to find swatches for them. I don't mind continuing the hunt though, because I still love the other green eyeliners I've picked up along the way.

Today I'll be showing you Lioele Glittering Jewel Liner in #8 Aqua Green. The 'Aqua Green' really should have been a clue for me here ;) But the promo images looked more like a true green and the price was really good so I decided to give it a go.


The eyeliner comes shrinkwrapped and carded. I love the packaging and design of this eyeliner, it's so bright and fun!





Aqua green is a gorgeous shimmery aqua - definitely not the grass green I was thinking of but I don't mind one bit! I really love this, I forgot how much I like adding a pop of colour on the lower lashline and this is just perfect for that. The texture of Aqua Green is really creamy and the sparkles don't feel gritty at all. I'm tempted to pick up the navy blue from this line too... it would fill a colour gap in my collection (beauty addict logic, right? :p )!

I was pretty impressed with the wear time on this liner, I wore it for around 10 hours with no migration, smudging or fading - yet it removed easily with a make up wipe.



A FOTD using Aqua Green - details here.

What I liked:
  • Creamy texture
  • Fabulous colour pay off
  • Long wearing (tested on lower lashline), didn't migrate over the course of the day.
  • Great price! (I paid $4.95USD shipped)
What I didn't like:
  • Promo pictures weren't quite accurate to colour.
Where to buy:
  • Etailers of Korean cosmetics like Beautynetkorea or on Ebay. I bought mine from bhg8988a on Ebay for $4.95USD shipped.

Thanks for stopping by!

X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

PS. Have you entered my current giveaways? Day 1: Star Kin Blogiversary (NZ only)Day 2: Local Goodies (International)Day 3: Handmade By Kyleigh (NZ only)Day 4: Peacock Pie (International) and Day 5: Favourite Things (NZ only).

4 comments

  1. Very pretty! I can never get enough of this color, especially in shadows and liners ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is super pretty! Have you got any eyeshadow recommendations in this colour? :)

      Delete
  2. the little sparkles are pretty. and it's an amazing color. great review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marina! It really is gorgeous.

      Delete