L'Oreal Project Runway Lipstick - Sultry Raven's Pout Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

Lots of lippy on the blog lately! That won't be slowing down anytime soon either, I just placed an Impulse Cosmetics order after seeing Makeupwithdrawal's gorgeous look with Pandora the other day. Today I have a lovely wearable nude lipstick to share with you - we all need one of these in our lives! This is Sultry Raven's Pout, from L'Oreal's limited edition Project Runway collection (I previously reviewed another shade from the collection, Charming Cockatoo's Pout, here). The Project Runway collections don't get released in New Zealand, but we do sometimes see random items from these collections pop up at make up clearance sales and stores that stock parallel imported cosmetics, like Postie (which is where I bought mine).


The Project Runway lipsticks are packaged in glossy black packaging with the Project Runway logo. The tube clicks shut very securely, always important!





Sultry Raven's Pout is a glossy nude brown creme with a hint of pink. It has great opacity and applies evenly. I didn't have any trouble with this shade settling into liplines or the like. It lasted for several hours before wearing away evenly.

L'Oreal Project Runway Lipstick - Sultry Raven's Pout Swatches & Review

L'Oreal Project Runway Lipstick - Sultry Raven's Pout Swatches & Review

What I liked:
  • Creamy, opaque glossy colour
  • Inexpensive (selling for $7 at Postie)
  • Classic lipstick scent (this may be a con for some!)
What I didn't like:
  • I really can't think of anything!
Where to buy:
  • Amazon
  • Ebay
  • Postie stores (NZ)
  • I've also seen this pop up at make up clearance sales (NZ)
Thanks for stopping by today! :)

X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments