Lynnderella - Elf Love Two Ways! Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

Triple post, whaaaaaat?! Just wanted to share my current mani which my Instagram followers will have seen yesterday :) If you're not already following, you can find me on Instagram under @teambuddy - I'd love to see you there!






OPI Nail Envy
+
Girly Bits - Arctic Sunrise, 3 coats
+
Lynnderella - Elf Love, 1 coat
+
Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat

I was hanging out to try some of my new pretties now that my index and middle fingernails have finally grown out enough to file (mostly) straight. So after much pondering, I grabbed Lynnderella Elf Love and chose Girly Bits Arctic Sunrise as my base colour. I like the way the pink shimmer in the Arctic Sunrise contrasts with the powder blue base and compliments the colours in Elf Love. It didn't turn quite as amazing as I thought though, so on my right hand I opted to layer Elf Love over black - I must be a glitter traditionalist (is there such a thing?) because that was definitely my preference.

The formula on Elf Love was really good, the glitter spread easily and the suspension base was just right. I didn't have to do any fishing to get a good selection of glitter.

Arctic Sunrise required a little patience, I found doing two thin coats and a third thicker coat got me the opacity I wanted. It's soooo pretty!



OPI Nail Envy
+
Santee Plus - Black, 1 coat
+
Lynnderella - Elf Love, 1 coat
+
Glisten & Glow HK Girl


Bonus - Girly Bits Arctic Sunrise by itself :)

Thanks for stopping by!

X
Lani

PS. Have you entered my current giveaways? Day 1: Star Kin Blogiversary (NZ only)Day 2: Local Goodies (International)Day 3: Handmade By Kyleigh (NZ only)Day 4: Peacock Pie (International) and Day 5: Favourite Things (NZ only).

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments