MUA 2013 Blushes - Candyfloss, Cupcake, Marshmallow & Bubble Gum Swatches & Review

Purchased by me

Hey lovelies,

Phew, this one's a bit late, isn't it? As is evident from the title, today's post is on the blush shades MUA released in 2013 and we're now firmly in 2014! Ah well, I got there in the end, right? :)

MUA is famous for its well priced, quality range of cosmetics and the 2013 blush shades are a great example of this. I have four of the six shades - I'm missing Bon Bon and Lolly - and the ones I have are  all wonderfully pigmented.


Each blush comes in a simple compact which closes quite securely. I like that the lids are clear so I can easily spot the shade I'm looking for.




Bubble Gum - a pink leaning matte coral which is the brightest and most pigmented of the bunch.


Candyfloss - a neutral pink satin with subtle shimmer.


Marshmallow


Cupcake - a brown leaning satin peach.


Check out that colour pay off! The texture on all of these is soft and a little powdery. They do kick up a bit of powder when you're picking up product with your brush, but it's minimal, and they look lovely on the cheeks.





What I liked:
  • Crazy cheap! They're just £1 each.
  • Great colour pay off
  • Easy to blend
What I didn't like:
  • A little powdery
Where to buy:
  • You can pick these up from the MUA website, where they ship internationally at a flat rate. MUA is also available at Superdrug in the UK.
Thanks for stopping by!

X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments