May Empties

Hey lovelies,

A few repeated empties for May as I work my way through a few more Korean skincare samples, and some other things!



Pantene Pro V 3 Minute Miracle x2: I really like this stuff, it helps to keep my hair feeling softer.

the SAEM - Kumerahou Calming Washing Foam: This cleanser was a bit average, it did the job but my skin felt a little tigher than I'd like afterwards.

Fountain Actual Moisture: Another really nice moisturiser from Fountain. I'd really like to get a fullsize moisturiser from them at some point. 

Etude House Like 20 Finishing Cream: I mentioned this in last month's empties, so I'll repeat it here: I'm not quite sure what a finishing cream is - I've just used it as a moisturiser. The Like Twenty cream has quite a soapy scent which I didn't love but it did a nice job of moisturising.


Etude House Collagen Moistfull Cream: Another repeat! After using this cream my skin feels soft and lightly hydrated and that feeling lasts all day.

MUA Matte Perfect Primer: I really like this primer and I'd definitely consider repurchasing next time I order from MUA. See my original review here.

L'Oreal Elvive Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum: I LOVE this stuff. It helps to smooth my hair without weighing it down. Definite repurchase. Also super handy that it's available at the supermarket!

Revlon Brow Gel: This is a pretty good brow gel and is actually the third tube I've gone through. I like it more than MAC Brow Set, which leaves brows slightly crunchy, but this isn't available in stores here anymore, so I don't know if the effort it'd take repurchase is worth it.

Liprageous Watermelon Lipbalm: Technically I didn't quite finish this, Noel broke it -_- But I got close to finishing it! I like the little Liprageous bullet style lip balms, they're cute, hydrate well, and okay, the cute factor mainly. Like the Brow Gel, these aren't available in local stores anymore, Ebay shipping prices look pretty high too :(

Duo Adhesive: Wow. This one took me like... four and a bit years to finish? It's looking awfully battered now, but this stuff is fantastic, so much so that I don't bother with any other lash glue. HG!

Did you finish up any products this month?

X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. Hi Lani, I also was a big fun of L'oreal serum until one day my hairdresser recommended Schwarzkopf BC miracle oil. It' sooooo much better! Try it next time. Oh, and here is 10% extra discount on haircare on srawberry now;) Love your blog! Olly

    ReplyDelete