Bottle Shot Spam #19 + More Noel & Patrick Spam!

Hey lovelies,

I took a micro blogging break today, just pottering around the house and taking the kids to the park. Twas nice.


Noel got this awesome Captain America figure for his birthday. He has Hulk, Iron Man and Spiderman from this line too - I feel strongly that Darth Vader should be next. Noel said "Captain America can just sit here. We buddies."




A strained nail finally gave up the ghost :( I'd knocked it hard on a bunch of things over the last week, so I can't really blame it!


Stoked with this shot of both the boys smiling! They are so precious. I love them to bits.


Patrick LOVES the swings. Swinging is currently his favourite thing ever. He screams and giggles and grins non-stop.


Sometimes all the time I am a dork. Someone needs to make a polish called Derping Out Hard. Maybe I should change the label on my Nail Pattern Boldness Flipping Out Hard.

Anyway, it was a lovely day. Then the glitter called to me!


Nostalgic Nail Lacquer - As If


Nostalgic Nail Lacquer - The Princess


Dollish Polish - Say Hello To My Kitty


BYS - Black & Gold


OPI - I Lily Love You


Dollish Polish - Expecto Patronum


Models Own - Boogie Nights


The Hungry Asian - Sneeze Breeze


Funky Fingers - Sand & Stilettos


China Glaze - Blonde Bombshell

Want more Bottle Shot Spam? Check out the tag to the right, or the button at the top of the page.

X
Lani
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments