Femme Fatale Friday: Witchwood Eyeshadow Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

I have a beautiful Femme Fatale eyeshadow to show you today! Witchwood is a gorgeous golden brown which strikes me as a deeper, more wearable version of MAC Old Gold pigment. They're not dupes by any stretch, but the colour scheme has me reminiscing for Old Gold.


Femme Fatale's description:

It’s a vibrant green-gold metallic shade with a slight green/gold shimmer.




Swatched dry (left) and over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (right) and photographed in sunlight. Very pretty either way, but a lot more opaque over a sticky base. Witchwood's base reads quite warm to me when applied dry, the green/gold Femme Fatale describe is clearer over the Epoxy. I really like this one both ways, it was easy to apply and blend out even over Epoxy (as per the look below).





What I liked:
  • Great colour pay off over Epoxy, translucent but even colour without
  • Blendable and easy to work with
  • The price is good, it's essentially $1.10AUD per sample which I think is very reasonable. Don't forget the free shipping for samples! If you're looking to buy a larger amount, you can purchase mini ($3.10 without sifter, $3.20 with) or full size jars ($5.85).
What I didn't like:
  • Nada!
Where to buy:

X
Lani
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments