Bottle Shot Spam #17

Hey lovelies,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. We had a nice time relaxing around the house, I spent a lot of quality time with my pjs :D


Innisfree #100 Blueberry Jelly




CR #46


Daring Digits - Frosted Lights


Kleancolor - Aurora


Pahlish - Still Alive


Etude House Play #167


Etude House Play #166


Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat - Fuzzy Fantasy


Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat - Peach Fuzz


Nabi - Cute Lime Punky

Want more Bottle Shot Spam? Check out the tag to the right, or the button at the top of the page.

X

Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments

  1. I love these polish shots, especially Frosted Lights! How fun :)
    Xo, Ingrid of smilingrid.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat pictures. :D
    Love the Etude House Play ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are pretty great polishes, and the ones featured are Deborah Lippmann dupes :)

      Delete
  3. oh my gosh! I can't get enough of glitter polishes!
    sweet photos!
    -MJ
    from Marlee and You

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these glitter polishes! Unique way to take the pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love glitter pilishes! and great pictures!
    xo
    Orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Innisfree blueberry jelly on the top! It's so pretty ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loooove it! Which is good since it was such a pain to track down, lol

      Delete
  7. This might be really dumb but do you ever have issues getting Etude House or other Korean polishes shipped to NZ? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! I've never had any issues, apparently NZ Post can't be bothered kicking up a stink about incoming polish, just outgoing ^_^

      Delete