Blogiversary!


Hey lovely people!

Last month marked my three year blogiversary! Three years of pouring my creative energy into this blog, of making wonderful friends and getting to work with many of my favourite brands. It's been a blast and I'm not even remotely sick of it! I love that blogging pushes me to always improve, to experiment and to march to the beat of my own drum. Here are some achievements I am proud of from the last three years. I have...

  • Published over 800 posts
  • Received over 300,000 views
  • Swatched over 600 lipsticks
  • Run 32 giveaways
  • Madeover my blog several times
  • Accumulated an ungodly amount of makeup

And on a personal level, Mike and I finally got married after eight years together (now almost nine!), welcomed our second child into the world and bought a house.




To celebrate three years of Lani Loves, I'll be running a few giveaways here and there over the next month - you may have already spotted the MAC lipstick palette giveaway going on, and if not I encourage you to get amongst it as it closes tonight!

Thank you all so much for sticking with me and the blog all this time. Here's to many more years :)


X
Lani

Follow me on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin

No comments