Femme Fatale Friday: Faerie Fire Eyeshadow Swatches & Review

Purchased by me

Hey lovelies,

I have another beautiful Femme Fatale eyeshadow to share with you today! This might be my favourite of the Femme Fatales I have, it's so versatile.

Femme Fatale Friday: Faerie Fire Eyeshadow Swatches & Review


Femme Fatale's description:

A soft lavender pink with cool undertones, highlighted by a electric lime gold sparkles.

Femme Fatale Friday: Faerie Fire Eyeshadow Swatches & Review

Femme Fatale Friday: Faerie Fire Eyeshadow Swatches & Review

Swatched dry (left) and over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (right). I really like that Faerie Fire is sheer but still very even and sparkly when applied dry; over Epoxy it's even more beautiful. It's a really versatile shade and a bit of a chameleon. The lime gold shimmer is very strong, though the lavender base can appear more or less subtle depending on the base used. In the look below, I used a white base on the innermost corner of my eye, then patted Faerie Fire over it and blended it out to overlap the charcoal on my lower lashline. I really liked how the green shimmer sparked at the very hint of a dark base but still had a lovely glow over the lighter one.





What I liked:
  • Good colour pay off with or without Epoxy
  • Smooth, blendable texture
  • Easy to work with, no fall out
What I didn't like:
  • Nada!
Where to buy:

What do you think of Faerie Fire?

X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments

  1. What other colors did you use in this look? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abie! The rest of the colours are listed here :) http://www.lani-loves.com/2014/12/two-weeks-of-fotds.html

    ReplyDelete