Holika Holika Love Fantasy Blusher - #1 Pink Fantasy Swatches & Review

Purchased by me

Hey lovelies,

I have a super cute blush from Holika Holika to show you today! I crushed on the pretty heart imprint and packaging of this blush for the longest time before finally ordering it from Roseroseshop last year and in recent months it's found a happy home in my carry everywhere makeup bag. Want to see why? Read on ;)


First things first, the packaging is mega adorable! This blush is presented in a lightweight but sturdy floral tin and sealed with a sticker. 




Inside is a cute little puff with a ribbon attached.


And hiding under the wee puff is the blush itself, protected by a thin plastic disc printed with the Holika Holika logo. There's a little plastic tab (visible on the top right of the disc in the picture above) which makes removing the protector easy too.


Individual shades swatched


All three shades together

This is such a beautiful and wearable shade. Using the puff included will give a pinker result, while using a blush brush allows you to pick and mix the shades more readily. Both methods worked well for me. I found that using the puff also gave more intense colour pay off, which I then used the edge of the puff to diffuse. I prefer using a brush beause of the finer control and the stitching on the bow on the puff came loose after several uses - it didn't hold up to my blending :(
Lasting power is great over foundation - after 11 hours of wear, it was still visible although somewhat faded.



What I liked:
  • Great colour pay off
  • Easy to blend
  • Wonderful lasting power - still visible, albeit a little faded, after 11 hours (over foundation)
  • Super cute packaging!
What I didn't like:
  • The stitching on the puff included isn't the best, the stitches holding the ribbon in place came away after several uses. 
Where to buy:
I'm so glad I took a chance on this blush, it's been in heavy rotation for the past few months (just search 'Pink Fantasy' on my blog to see lots more FOTDs!). There are several more shades of the Holika Holika Love Fantasy Blusher. Will you be checking any of them out? 

X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments