Femme Fatale Friday: Banshee Scream Eyeshadow Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

I'm back with another Femme Fatale Friday post! Today I'll be showing you Banshee Scream, a beautiful lilac with green shimmer. It reminds a bit of Fyrinnae Herbivore, but the base is a lot paler.






Swatched dry (left) and over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (right, photographed in sunlight. Banshee Scream is slightly translucent though still very even when applied dry and positively glows over Epoxy. I really love that the contrasting shimmer is incredibly strong either way, I adore shades like this.



For this look I paired Banshee Scream with darker purple shades. The green shimmer is so strong that  Banshee Scream appears almost entirely green here.


A FOTD with Banshee Scream - details on Sunday

What I liked:
  • Great colour pay off with or without Epoxy
  • Blendable and easy to work with
  • The price is good, it's essentially $1.10AUD per sample which I think is very reasonable. Don't forget the free shipping for samples! If you're looking to buy a larger amount, you can purchase mini ($3.10 without sifter, $3.20 with) or full size jars ($5.85).
What I didn't like:
  • Nada!
Where to buy:
X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. Wow!great shade!
    I love the result on your eyes!
    Thank you for sharing !
    Have a fab weekend my dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Helena :) You have a great weekend too!

      Delete