April Additions

Hey lovelies,

I was pretty slack about photographing new arrivals during the course of April, so I had to do a bit of frenzied photography all of a sudden! Anyway, a few days late, here's April's new additions :)


I placed my first Darling Girl Cosmetics order :)




Collection Cosmetics launched at Countdown and I picked up a few things...


I slayed lots of lemmings when one of the PANZ ladies had a destash - Girly Bits Rogue, Color Club Too Violet and Fresh Mint and Lynnderella Nosegay have been on my wishlist for years! I also got Dollish Polish Care Bear Stare, Femme Fatale Sinister Calling (which I think actually came from another destash), Emily de Molly Rhodium and Picture Polish Mallard.


Etude House brought out some more shades in their Dear My Blooming Lips Talk line, so I chose PK019. I bought this from bhg8988 on Ebay.



Ami from Star Kin had a big clear out of samples, one offs and surplus in her own stash. She also had a sale in her store around the same time, so I got somewhat carried away :D I got:

Pink of Spades, Emerald Included, Glitter Wonderland, Ambitious (swatches here), Cotton, Blurple Mayhem, Sunny Day Rain, Purks of the Job, Spectacularrrrrr, Neon Jean-ious, Drama, Thparkly, Calm, Black Sun Spots and Starscape. *Drools*


Another destash purchase - an unknown brand of feather glitter, some CRs and a destash regret repurchase: Essie Butler Please. Also a Chi Chi palette, but unfortunately a few of the eyeshadows broke in the post.


Hooray for destashes! Emily de Molly Majestic Flight and Cirque Epoch came from Grace's destash.


Etude Play brought out some pastel textures, I picked up #196. It's super cute!


The beautiful Kyleigh (Handmade By Kyleigh) sent me some birthday prezzies! Not pictured is an awesome soft toy book she also sent. She also sent me goodies for my upcoming birthday giveaway bonanza :D 


I picked up this pack of skincare from new-to-me brand Essano. I've heard good things about rosehip oil and I've just finished the last of my night creme so I was pleased to pick up this selection of goodies for just $25. Included is moisturiser, cleanser, body lotion, rosehop oil and night creme.


More shopping at Countdown - repurchased Maybelline Masterprecise and tried some cult Maybelline products - their Fit Me! powder and Barely Branded Color Tattoo. I've been loving the Collection mascara and eyeliner I already picked up, so I decided to try the purple Extreme liner and Super Size mascara.


I visited Mecca Cosmetica to try the NARS Sheer Glow foundation and was spoiled with samples. I think Mont Blanc is too dark for me, but I love the Radiant Creamy Concealer!


My gorgeous friend Harriet (Nailhilism) sent me a bunch of goodies including this wonderfully scented hand cream. Not pictured - lollies (which Noel inhaled most of!) and silver shampoo, which is working a treat.


And a little Snatchadeal haul! These L'Oreal bronzers were 2 for $5 and the Maybelline lippy was $4, I think. 

What did you haul in April?

X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments