Provocative Pink + NOTD

Hey lovelies,

How is your week going so far? I have been swatching in every available bit of sunshine to try and clear out my untried polishes and destash. I have 104 untrieds at the moment :s

Yesterday I dug through my stash and found some YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick samples I've had for a while. I really must buy more Rouge Voluptes, I love the samples along with the only fullsize one I have - #27 Rose Paris. I have samples of #1 Nude Beige, #10 Provocative Pink and #17 Red Muse. I chose Provocative Pink yesterday.




FACE
MUA Matte Perfection primer
MUA BB Cream - Shade #1 Light
MAC Studio Sculpt NC15 foundation 
MAC Select Cover-Up NW15 concealer
MAC Oh So Fair Beauty Powder
MAC Lightscapade MSF

EYES
Lime Crime primer
MUA Undressed Too palette - Exposed all over lid and on inner half of lower lashline, Obssessed in crease and on outer half of lower lashline, Lavish to blend out Obsessed on lid, Naked to blend everything out, Shy as highlight
LA Colors Grafix Eyeliner - Black
Bourjois 1001 Lashes mascara

LIPS
NYX Pinky lipliner
YSL Rouge Volupte #10 Provocative Pink lipstick




Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hardener
+
Sinful Colors - Blue By You, 2 coats
+
Nfu Oh #53, 2 coats

I was in a flakie kind of mood, so chose one of my untried Nfu Ohs. The flakies aren't as dense as say, Essie Shine of the Times, but I really like this polish. It's got a beautiful blue microshimmer - or perhaps tiny glassflecks? - running through the base which ups the wow factor. That shimmer is lost against the sparkle of Blue By You though, I'll have to try it over black soon!

Do you like flakies? Have you tried any Nfu Ohs?
Thanks for stopping by!

X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments