Nubs!

Hey lovelies,

Nail polish lovers will know what the blog post title means :s Yep, I'm down to nubs. My nails are driving me NUTS. I had another couple of breaks on my swatching hand, so I filed them down, and then had another break :| I need to order some more Essie Fill the Gap, or perhaps man up and finally order some Seche Rebuild. Don't know why I keep putting it off. Anyway. Here are my unsightly nubs over the last couple of days:


Daring Digits - Popped!, 2 coats over Zoya Pippa (thumb), China Glaze Sugar High (index), unnamed green (middle), Zoya Robyn (ring) and OPI Planks A Lot (pinky). 
This mani was a better idea in my head, on my nails I pretty much hated it. The base of Popped is thick and the glitter is sparser than I'd liked. I really only like it over Sugar High.




Here are my nails today! Color Club - You Got Soul-Ar, 3 coats with Seche Vite. I really love this. Impossible to photograph, of course, but the colour is amazing, and my nails looks so squishy! I love the glitter in this too.


Monday's make up, fairly pared back.

FACE
MUA Matte Perfection Primer
MUA BB Cream - Shade #1 Light
MAC Select Cover-Up NW15
MAC Studio Sculpt NC15
MAC My Paradise blush
MAC Lightscapade MSF

EYES
Lime Crime primer
MUA Undressed palette
Maybelline Masterprecise liquid liner
Bourjois 1001 Lashes mascara

LIPS
Unnamed Tarte gloss



And Wednesday's make up, a little more playful with the eyeshadow!

FACE
MUA Matte Perfection Primer
MUA BB Cream - Shade #1 Light
MAC Select Cover-Up NW15
MAC Studio Sculpt NC15
MAC Mighty Aphrodite blush
MAC Lightscapade MSF

EYES
Lime Crime primer
MUA Glamour Nights palette (green on lid and gold in inner corner)
MUA Undressed palette (shade 7 in crease and on lower lashline)
Sleek Oh So Special palette (matte beige to blend out) 
Maybelline Masterprecise liquid liner
Bourjois 1001 Lashes mascara

LIPS
Unnamed Tarte gloss

Off shopping today, wish me plenty of bargains!

X
Lani

3 comments

  1. i had to nub down too. i hate it so much, i used to enjoy these shorter types of nails until i was actually able to get some growth and appreciate them slightly longer. good thing they grow faster than hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a pain, isn't it? Mine take a while to grow, but I'm sure they'll be back before I know it.

      Delete
  2. Mine never grow long so when I have to do nubs they are super short. I hate it. That neon is really REALLY bright, I love it!

    ReplyDelete