Our Weekend + Leprechaun Nails!

Hey lovelies,

Just a few pictures from our weekend today and a FOTD. Enjoy!


Wesleycat! Suverying majestically while I took blog photos.




Noel gave me cuddles while I was taking FOTD shots.


Sunday's make up - I left my liquid eyeliner at home by mistake, so decided to roll with it and take inspiration from Monroe Misfit Makeup's 90's grunge look. I felt a bit weird without my trusty liquid liner but it was nice to experiment too.

FACE

MUA Matte Perfection Primer

MUA BB Cream - Shade #1 Light

MAC Select Cover-Up NW15

MAC Studio Sculpt NC15

MAC Mighty Aphrodite blush

MAC Lightscapade MSF

EYES
Lime Crime primer
Coastal Scents White gel liner as base
MUA Heaven & Earth palette - Shade 3 all over lid, Shade 8 in crease and on lower lashline, Shade 1 as highlight
Bourjois 1001 Lashes mascara

LIPS
Australis Siren lipliner
MAC Ruffian Red lipstick


Sun

Shade

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hardener
+
Darling Diva Polish - Leprechaun's Gold, 3 coats
+
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hardener
+
Seche Vite

My St Patrick's Day manicure (If you missed my St Paddy's make up, you can see that here)! I experimented with adding a coat of Hard As Nails before Seche Vite as Leprechaun's Gold dries with some texture, but two coats of Seche Vite makes my polish peel off after a day or less. I got a smooth and glossy finish, but something even better also happened! I did my nails on Friday and didn't expect it still be looking this good on Sunday morning! Every nail polish ever wears TERRIBLY on me - tip wear, chipping within 24 hours - so I am seriously impressed with this top coat combination. Must try again.


Noel is getting so big!


Tearing around with Felix and Daddy's favourite mug


At Mike's football

X
Lani

No comments