LUSH - Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly Review

Hey lovelies,

It's the weekend! Woo! What are you going to get up to? I'm working later today, and then tomorrow we'll go see Mike's football before hopefully trekking out to see my Mum and her partner at their new house.

One thing's for sure, Noel will be squeaky clean when he goes visiting, because he recently added something new to his bath routine :D It's Sweetie Pie shower jelly from Lush!

Look at all that sparkle!

Noel was horribly afraid of water for a long, long time. We couldn't put him in the shower without him clinging to us like a limpet - literally, you could not put him on the shower floor or he would completely freak out! Fortunately after a lot of hard work he has largely gotten over his fear, but I still like to make sure we make bath and shower time as fun as we can :)

While birthday shopping for my mum, I rediscovered Sweetie Pie shower jelly (I had it years ago!). If you've never seen one of these, it's a shower gel set in jelly form, so it's lots of fun to play with! Noel loves sticking his fingers right in there and wobbling it about. Sweetie Pie smells just like jelly beans, which I enjoy, and can be used as a body wash and shampoo, which is super convenient. 

To use it, you can break off a bit, but I find that a bit tricky - and I'm forever dropping it and having to tear more off. Instead, I like rubbing a loofah back and forth over the surface to work up a lather, then I wash Noel. It works well as a shampoo, but I prefer a liquid shampoo when washing Noel's hair, so I don't use it much for that. Sweetie Pie is a great addition to Noel's bath stuff, and I like stealing it too! ;)

A 100g tub of Sweetie Pie is just $7.40 from Lush. I want to get Noel some of the FUN play dough for the bath next. Doesn't it look like he'd have a ball?



A very stoked little boy.

Lush is available in stores nationwide, and you can shop online with them too. Their website is here. Lush is also available internationally!

I hope this was helpful! Let me know if you'd like to see more kids stuff. Of course Lush shower jelly is for all ages, but I wanted to share something Noel loves :)

X
Lani

5 comments

  1. I am so glad that he now finds bathtime fun, my little brother was the same with water so every time I come home I bring him a new bath bomb or bath pearls home. I'm from the UK but we have a LUSH here so I will have to check that out next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a good idea, I must try a bath bomb next! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Noel looks so adorable. I love how you try to make his bath and shower time extra fun =)

    ReplyDelete