A hint of leprechaun

Hey lovelies,

I hope your weekend is going well so far. Mine has been busy, but enjoyable. Lots of time with my boys. On Friday I had the evening off and went to a casual early St Patrick's Day party. Considering my favourite colour is green, I struggled to find green clothing, so opted for the next best thing - a fabulous pin up dress, green eyeshadow and green nails.


FACE

MUA Matte Perfection Primer

MUA BB Cream - Shade #1 Light

MAC Select Cover-Up NW15

MAC Studio Sculpt NC15

MAC Mighty Aphrodite blush

Lollipops Paris - Paris Sera Toujours Paris eyeshadow to highlight

EYES
Lime Crime primer
Coastal Scents White gel liner as eyeshadow base
Models Own Black kohl eyeliner on lower lashline
MAC Birds and Berries eyeshadow in outer V and layered over Models Own kohl on lower lashline
MAC Teal pigment on outer third of lid
MAC Kelly Green pigment in centre of lid and on centre of lower lashline
MAC Chartreuse pigment on inner third and on inner third of lower lashline
Glamour Doll Eyes - Glowstick Eyelight patted over Chartreuse
MUA Glamour Nights palette - Shade 10 to blend out the top of the shadow
MAC White pigment to highlight
LA Colors Grafix liquid liner
Bourjois 1001 Lashes mascara
Ardell Wispies lashes

LIPS
Unnamed Tarte gloss

Sorry the FOTD photo is a bit washed out by flash - it was later at night when I took this and I'd run out of natural light! I was really happy with how my eye make up came out. It's not often I wear brighter eyeshadow these days just because of the extra effort that goes in - I'm lazy!






I forgot to get a full photo of the dress, but it's a cherry print salsa dress from Pin Up Girl Clothing. I don't think they make this one anymore, but I still had this old photo on my hard drive. I've had this dress for years - since I was 17! - and while I don't wear it often, I always feel gorgeous when I do.

Don't forget to stop by in the next couple of days to see my St Patrick's Day nails!

X
Lani

2 comments