NZ Indie Polish Month: Polished Kiwi Lacquer - Finn & Jake Swatches & Review

Purchased by me

Hey lovelies,

Just a quickie post today because the owner of this NZ indie, Polished Kiwi Lacquer, is currently taking a break and the links to her site and social media don't seem to be active. But I love this polish too much not to share swatches and I really hope that Jade returns to polish making!



Polished Kiwi Lacquer - Finn & Jake Swatches & Review

Polished Kiwi Lacquer - Finn & Jake, 3 coats

I think Finn & Jake has to have the smoothest and most even white crelly base I've ever used. I'm not usually a fan of visible nail line because I tend to associate it with streaky, uneven polishes, but this is just perfection (and has actually turned me around on the whole sheer nude crelly thing!). Finn & Jake built up really easily and the glitter distribution was really even too. I did invert the bottle for a few minutes before painting though, as some of the glitter tends to settle to the bottom of the bottle.
I confess I haven't ever really watched Adventure Time (don't shoot me) but I know enough to recognise that iconic colourway :D
Bottom line: I love this. Please make more pretties, Jade!

Polished Kiwi Lacquer - Finn & Jake Swatches & Review

Polished Kiwi Lacquer - Finn & Jake Swatches & Review


X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments