Guest Post from Pinpoint Polish: Dollish Polish Nail Art

Hey lovelies,

Anneke from Pinpoint Polish has kindly agreed to guest post for me today! I absolutely love her and her blog so if you aren't already following her I highly recommend it! You can follow Anneke on Twitter, PinterestBloglovin and Instagram.

X
Lani

Hi!

I am so very excited to be posting here on Lani Loves, one of my favourite blogs, while Lani is away getting married!! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Anneke and I blog over at Pinpoint Polish. For this post, I have a simple little nail art look using polishes from a much loved Indie Brand in my collection, Dollish Polish


I had absolutely no plan for these nails. Sometimes I just pop something on TV, do my nails and see what happens. I feel as though these nails should be in support of some sports team or something?


For this look, I used Dollish Polish 'These Are Not The Droids You Are Looking For' from the Ultimate Fandom Collection on my ring and pinky fingers. On my middle finger I used Chevron-patterned Nail Vinyls with Dollish Polish 'The Angels Have The Phone Box' (also from the Ultimate Fandom Collection) over a white base with just 'The Angels Have The Phone Box' on my index finger. To finish everything up, I placed a couple of orange studs on my middle finger that I purchased from Born Pretty Store.

Both of these polishes were really easy to work with, requiring 2-ish coats of each (depending on how much coverage you want). Of course the glitter is pretty chunky and PACKED in there so I highly recommend a couple of coats of a good thick top coat.

Dollish Polish polishes can be purchased from a number of places - head on over to Dolly's Big Cartel shop because these and lots of other polishes are currently in stock.

Most of all, I want to just say a big thanks to Lani for letting me visit here on Lani Loves and have a perfect wedding day. I know you are going to make the most beautiful bride.

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments