Guest Post from Nail Girl: Powder Perfect Maneater Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

Today I have a guest post for you from my lovely friend Lexie from Nailgirl.net. Lexie always has incredible nail polish swatches and her lipstick posts are to die for as well. I highly recommend checking out her blog and her Instagram, @nailgrrl.

X
Lani


Thanks for inviting me to guest post, Lani!

Today, I have a really unique polish in my collection to show you – Powder Perfect Maneater. It’s a teal holographic polish with teal glitters throughout, creating a really gorgeous iridescent effect. The holo effect in direct sunlight is much stronger than I've been able to show. Trust me, it’s gorgeous!

Powder Perfect Maneater Swatches & Review

Here, I've done two buttery coats with one coat of top coat. One of the things I really like about the formula is how the glitter is not so dense that it will create a rough surface, even when a top coat has been used. I couldn't stop staring at my hands when this was on – I haven’t worn any holos for a while, so this was a very welcome, very pretty change of pace. 


Powder Perfect Maneater Swatches & Review

Powder Perfect Maneater Swatches & Review

I purchased my bottle from Mei Mei’s Signatures, but Powder Perfect polishes are also available from Harlow & Co and Color4Nails.

Thanks again Lani for inviting me to be one of your guest posters!

Lexie xx

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment