June Life Update

Hey lovelies,

I thought I'd share something a bit different and show you some snippets of our life. Here's what we got up to in June.

*

We took inspiration from Twodaloo and made some starry night playdough. Noel had so much fun mixing in all the glitter and we played with the finished playdough for ages.



*

Patrick is almost sitting! His expressions in these pictures are pretty funny ^_^



*

Another Twodaloo tutorial! We made our own version of their slippery sea foam. Noel chose his own colours and spent lots of time helping his dinosaurs stomp around in it.


*

June was the month of crocheting. I was given a Spotlight voucher by my sister for my birthday in May, and she's really into crocheting so I decided to buy myself a crochet kit and give it a go too. There were some mishaps and a bit of unravelling but I'm getting better and I'm really enjoying it!
Mike got a scarf, which he loooooves.


Noel liked his scarf too!


*

We went and visited Annemarie (Gimikd Girl) and my nerdy self made a start on spreadsheeting her collection in-between noms. Such sparkly goodness! Annemarie always adds so much to my wishlist.



*

I also got to hang out with Serra from Peacock Pie and make nail polish with her, which deserves its own blog post! More news coming soon... can't wait to share!

X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. Aw man, that play dough looks like so much fun! I want to make some now but no one to ply with :(

    ReplyDelete