Bottle Shot Spam #22

Hey lovelies,

It's time for more sparkly Monday brighteners :)


Etude House Bling in the Sea - BBL602 Garden in the Sea




Maybelline Colorshow Sequins - Silver Gleam


Cult Nails - Seduction


Maybelline Colorshow - Twilight Rays


Essence Nail Art Twins - Blair


CR #49


Innisfree #107 Libra


Innisfree #109 Cassiopeia


Spoiled by Wet n Wild - Deeper Dive


BYS - Through the Looking Glass

Want more Bottle Shot Spam? Check out the tag to the right, or the button at the top of the page.

X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. Cult Nails' Seduction reminds me of something tartan pattern :) All so pretty ^^ I love the blue sparkles Etude House one x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had tartan like that! How amaaaazing would that be? The Etude is one of my fave blue glitters!

      Delete