Hello Kitty Concealer - Jasmine Me Round Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

Rescuing all the things from my drafts folder! Today I'll be showing you this super cute Hello Kitty concealer. This comes from the Hello Kitty range found at Postie stores in New Zealand, I'm unsure whether you can buy the range overseas.

I decided to try a concealer as my MAC one is reaching the end of its life and I need to find a new concealer BFF. Will this be the one?

Hello Kitty Concealer Jasmine Me Round

The Hello Kitty concealer has super cute, albeit plastic-y packaging. It doesn't feel flimsy, but it does look a bit cheap. That's okay though, it's what's inside that counts, right?



Hello Kitty Concealer Jasmine Me Round

Hello Kitty Concealer Jasmine Me Round


Swatched on bare skin on an overcast day

The texture of the concealer is waxy and a little stiff. It takes a bit of effort to pick up enough product but once you've got enough to work with, it's very easy to apply and blend out. It has light-medium coverage - I typically want higher coverage for blemishes and undereye circles but this works well on days when I'm happy with lighter coverage. This concealer is also great for cream contouring, it's paler than even my NC15 complexion so I've been dabbling with it for that. It doesn't crease or migrate when used as an undereye concealer either.



What I liked:
  • Light-medium opacity
  • Easy to blend out and build coverage
  • Works well for cream contouring
  • Doesn't crease or migrate
What I didn't like:
  • A bit difficult to pick up enough product to work with
  • Some may prefer higher coverage
Where to buy:

X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments

  1. AnonymousJuly 25, 2014

    Hi!
    Just saw the Hello Kitty range for sale at Kilbirnie Postie Plus for $1.97 each now, they had quite a few different products left :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw! So tempted to pick up more from the range :)

      Delete