Glamour Doll Eyes Eyeshadows Swatch Masterpost

Hey lovelies,

This is a masterpost for my Glamour Doll Eyes eyeshadows. I'll update it with further swatches as I work my way through my collection and potentially acquire more! All arm swatches are done on bare skin and photographed in sunlight.
I won't be reviewing most of these as a good portion are discontinued or have been destashed, but I wanted to get the swatches out there in case anyone was looking for them! You never know what'll show up in blog sales and the like.





Aqua Foil

*



Backstabber

*


Black Ice (Discontinued)

*


Bleeding Love (Discontinued)

*



Chocoholic

*


Doll House

*



Electric Lemonade

*


Family Secret (Discontinued)

*


Hello Brooklyn

*



Hollywood (Discontinued)

*


Jailhouse Jumpsuit

*


Just Bitten

*


Ladies Night

*


MIngles

*


Sarcasm

*


Skin Of A Killer (Discontinued)

*


Stellar

*


Stiletto

*


Tattooed

*


The Perfect Cure (Discontinued - sob - one of my favourite eyeshadows ever)

*


Tokyo

*


Trophy Wife

*


Veteran

Where to buy:
  • Glamour Doll Eyes
X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. Oh wow! So many gorgeous ones, I can't even pick a fave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Perfect Cure is my fave, but after reswatching Hello Brooklyn I can't believe I've neglected it!

      Delete