SKIN | My Experience With Virtuous Skincare Skin Repair Cream

Sponsored - see disclosure

SKIN | My Experience With Virtuous Skincare Skin Repair Cream

These days, I am a harried woman. Not in a bashfully blushing Prince Harry on the cover of Woman's Weekly kind of way, or even in a charmingly tousled Harry Styles kind of way. I'm talking full-blown Mum-bun, nicked-from-hubby-hoodie, howling three-year-old tucked like a rugby ball under my arm, gritted teeth HARRIED. 

"How is it having a third child?" People ask me. "Does she sleep well? Is she good for you?" My third child is a delight. My third child is an angel. My third child doesn't backtalk me yet. It's my darling middle child who seems determined to give me grey hairs. You see, he's toilet training at the moment, which is a rollercoaster ride with way more twists and turns than anything you'll find on the Gold Coast and a lot more poop. Mr 3 has sensitive skin, a predilection his little sister also shares, and both of them are very prone to nappy rash, which is of added concern with all the wee accidents (I don't care that I'm not your mum, it is my parental duty to make awful puns, okay?) he's been experiencing as he makes his bid for the iron porcelain throne. 

Enter Virtuous Skincare Skin Repair Cream! We were sent this a few weeks ago and it made its way into the nappy bag faster than the Mr Potato Head parts Mr 3 tries to smuggle everywhere. It's a moisturising multipurpose cream, suitable for the face, hands and body, which makes it well worth its weight in gold, or more accurately, its $39.95NZD RRP. It's absolutely packed with lush, natural ingredients that are gentle but effective, including rosehip oil, chamomile, calendula, manuka and more (scroll on down for a full ingredients list). I've been using the Skin Repair Cream to soothe dry hands, Mr 3's eczema patches, nappy rash and as a post-shave lotion after leg defuzzing. It's been working wonderfully for all of those and I love that it does all that without being harsh on my babies' sensitive skin. That just scratches the surface of the suggested uses for Skin Repair Cream though, as you can also use it for:

  • Aging skin
  • Dry/chapped skin
  • Acne
  • Minor burns
  • Sun/wind burn
  • Dehydrated skin
  • Dermatitis
  • Cuts and abrasions
  • Insect bites/stings
  • New scarring
  • Pigmentation
  • Psoriasis
  • Rashes
  • Stretch marks
  • Cracked heels

Phew! And I can fit a product to cover all that in my nappy bag, which is a major win in my book. Certainly, one less thing to stress about, so I can be a little less harried and a little more super mum.  




SKIN | My Experience With Virtuous Skincare Skin Repair Cream

Ingredients list: 
Deionised water, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianus annuus (Sunflower oil), Stearic Acid, Gylceryl Stearate, Glycerine, Cetearyl Glucoside & Cetearyl Alcohol, Anthemis nobilis/Matricaria chamomilia (Roman/German Chamomile Extract), Rose rubignosa (Rosehip Oil), Calendula officianlis (Calendula Extract), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Pongamia Pinnata Seed Oil, Symphytum officinale (Comfrey Extract), Arctium lappa (Burdock Extract), Lavendula officinalis (Lavender Oil), Leptospermum scoparium (Manuka Oil), Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid.

You can buy Virtuous Skincare Skin Repair Cream from their website: https://virtuousskincare.co.nz

Have you tried this skin cream? Do you have a favourite multi-tasking product?

X
Lani

Follow me on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin

No comments