Picture Polish - Mallard Swatches & Review

Purchased by me

Hey lovelies,

Going strong on the polish swatches at the moment! Today I'm showing you a polish of such glory that it can only be summarised with a picture my friend Kalliana (9 to 5 Nails) sent me when I was very excited and caps locking like it was going out of style.



Well, I wouldn't calm down then and I certainly won't now. GUYS. LOOK. Flakies! Shimmer! Green! Such depth! Many sentence fragments! Much wow! It shouldn't work. But it does.







Picture Polish - Mallard, 2 coats

I desperately want more Picture Polish now. The formula is just perfect - buttery, opaque and it dries super glossy. Love!


Have you tried Picture Polish? What do you think of Mallard? Have a favourite Picture Polish shade? Sick of these questions? Tell me in the comments!

X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. Definitely one of my faves from the Picture Polish brand - green, jelly, and flakie all in one? Yes, please!

    ReplyDelete