Bottle Shot Spam #27 - Guest Post from Leona Carolina's Closet

Hey lovelies,

We're still settling into our new house so today I have a guest bottle shot spam from my wonderful friend Nicola from Leona Carolina's Closet! You may already know Nicola from her blog but if not I suggest you head on over pronto and check her out, she posts awesome outfit of the days, manis and more. Before you do though, here are super pretty bottle shots of Nicola's top ten non-creme polishes!



Barielle - Elle's Spell


Candeo Colors - Joker


Color Club - Metamorphosis


I Love Nail Polish - Babes In Toyland


LA Girl - Copper Alloy


Milani - Digital


OPI - Goldeneye


Star Kin - Coral Me Maybe


Sweet Tips Nails - Up In Heaven


Zoya - Liberty


X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments

  1. I love Color Club Metamorphosis ♥ Such a beautiful mermaid shade x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's stunning! I'm amazed I don't own it!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's very cool, Nicola has added lots to my wishlist :)

      Delete