Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - Fair Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

While I may not have enjoyed the Maybelline Fit Me Anti-Shine foundation sticks, today's post is a product I'm much happier with. I picked up the Fit Me concealer at the same time as the foundation sticks, in my quest to replace my dwindling supply of MAC Select Cover Up.





The Maybelline Fit Me Concealer is packaged in a lipgloss style tube complete with a doe foot applicator. This is my first time using a concealer with this packaging format (I've previously used squeezey tubes or potted cream ones) and I have to say, I really like it. The doe foot makes it easy to spread the product where I want it and it's easy to control the amount I apply. Of course you wouldn't want to apply this directly to spots for fear of contaminating the tube, but you can just dab some on the back of your hand and apply from there.


The pigmentation is good, providing medium buildable coverage. I like to apply this in an upside down triangle under my eyes to hide tiredness and on my chin, where I'm often a bit spotty and red. I've taken to using it as a subtle highlighting product of late too, running a line down the bridge of my nose, outwards on my T zone and around my mouth. The Fit Me Concealer blends out beautifully with my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I'm also impressed that this doesn't crease or settle into fine lines underneath and around my eyes, a phenomenon I simply can't stand!


Swatched on bare skin under daylight bulbs; heavy and blended out.



What I liked:

  • Medium-buildable coverage
  • Easy to apply and blend
  • Doubles as a highlighting product
  • Doesn't crease or settle into fine lines.

What I didn't like:

  • Nada!

Where to buy:
  • Maybelline stockists

X
Lani

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. Ooh I had previously discounted this concealer because I had assumed it would be too dark, but it looks lovely on you! Perhaps a trip to farmers is in need hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's been such a pleasant surprise and has temporarily abated my lust for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer XD

      Delete