ZA Pure Shine Lips RD2 Honey Rouge - Swatches & Review

Hey lovelies,

We're off to the Island Bay festival today! I'm so excited, we go every year. There's not a lot I love more than ambling around a market with my little family.

In bloggy news, I have one of my favourite nude lipsticks to share with you today :) RD2 Honey Rouge comes from ZA Cosmetics' Pure Shine Lips line, and it's a lovely sheer nude.





As you can see, this has been very well loved! It's a compact little lipstick. The metallic casing is lightweight but sturdy, though it's sustained a few scratches being tossed around my make up bag!



Honey Rouge is a sheer brown shimmer that leans slightly pink - my perfect 'my lips but better' shade.

ZA Pure Shine Lips RD2 Honey Rouge - Swatches & Review

On the lips, the shimmer isn't so noticeable. It's just enough to add dimension to the colour without overwhelming it. The lipstick feels moisturising overall, though the sparkle does lend a small amount of grittiness to the texture.


One of a number of FOTDs featuring this lippy. Gosh Noel has grown! He's almost outgrown this jersey now!

What I liked:
  • Moisturising texture
  • My lips but better shade
What I didn't like:
  • The sparkle gives an ever so slightly gritty texture
Where to buy:
  • ZA was being sold in Farmers, Kmart and pharmacies in NZ but the make up line appears to be slowly disappearing off some shelves. I've seen ZA reduced to really great prices as a result, so keep an eye out for a bargain if you're keen on this. You can find an NZ stockist via their Facebook page here.
  • ZA Cosmetics are also available in China, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore - see their website for more details. I've also seen selected items on Ebay.

Have you tried any ZA products? What were your thoughts?

Thanks for stopping by!

X
Lani

No comments