Bottle Shot Spam #1

Hey lovelies,

Sometimes I like to take bottle shots of my glitter polishes, and it occurred to me recently that I'd never posted said shots! Let's remedy that. Without further ado, I present Bottle Shot Spam #1 :)


Pahlish - Bony Finger




Darling Diva Polish - Twilight Sparkle


Color Club - Covered In Diamonds


Australis - Rio Riot


Modi #163 Electric Lavender


Etude House XOXO Minnie #5 Minnie Silver Ribbon


Etude House XOXO Minnie #3 Minnie White Face


Etude House XOXO Minnie #6 Minnie Black Face


Missha Swing Petal #3 Violet Petal


Missha Dazzling #4

Thanks for stopping by!

X
Lani

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. All the pretties! Which one is your favourite? Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  2. I love bottle shots. Glitter macros make me happy :D Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They make me happy too :D I could look at them forever!

      Delete